Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My big boy is 2!!!

Kennon's birthday party was Sunday... I can't believe he has been with us that long, but I can't imagine my life without him. I never knew I could love anything so much. He has brightened my life in so many ways and has blessed our little family. He is becoming such a big boy, and although it is exciting, a part of me wants him to stay this age forever... and never stop giving me the great hugs and kisses that he does now. He has given up the pacifier, moved on to 1% milk and will be using big boy toothpaste soon! He will definitely be ready to be a big brother in April. He says he wants a "baby sistah", but we have 5 weeks until we will find out! I feel a girl vibe, but we will have to wait and see! Here are some pictures of his Thomas the Train party... the last picture was taken in the car about 2 minutes after leaving his party... he was exhausted, but wouldn't let go of that Thomas balloon!















No comments:

Post a Comment